Monday, July 18, 2011

Etude House Aloe Mask



At my last haul made in Megamall, I bought the Aloe Mask from Etude House. It is actually my first attempt to use a facial mask and I do not have the slightest clue as to what to expect. I just followed the directions at the back of the pack; but didn't learn much since most of the info are in Korean.

It has claims of containing Aloe Extract. The recommended interval for mask is every 2-3 days and it should be left for 20-30 minutes. It says that its moisturizing aloe content will help prevent acne and soothe skin.

I cannot make a final review for this product because I have only used it once. I cannot buy another one again because Etude House branches are quite far from where I live or work; but I managed to funa dupe for this product which is a bit cheaper and I'd try reviewing that one instead after using it for like a month or two perhaps.


While wearing the mask. Look at the hollow space on the side of my nose


As per the structure of the facial mask, I think it is not meant for people with snub nose (which is the signature structure of the Filipino nose). If you'd see my picture while wearing the mask, it has a hollow space at the side of my nose. It did not fit my face perfectly because of that.

After using the Facial Mask.


After I've used the facial mask, I felt the soothing and cooling feeling it gave my face and the day after I've used it, I felt that my face has gotten smoother and more moisturized. However, on the next day, my face had a mini-break out. I had a pimple at the end of my left brow, and a few small ones on my forehead. Is it supposed to happen? 

Used Facial Mask

The smoothing and moisturized feeling is great but I guess it was too much for my skin to handle. I hope that the dupe I bought would be better.

If you've got a better experience with the Etude House Aloe Mask, please do share it. 

Till next post! ;)

14 comments:

  1. thanks for this review~ :D
    look nice, but I never tried etude house mask before~ :)

    http://cominicablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pimples take 2 to 4 weeks to come out. Baka it made the pimple come out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Follow mine?

    Comment on one of my posts to let me know you're following, and I'll follow you back.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear~~ I tag you here :)

    http://cominicablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/taggedaward.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cominica-ai - Well I didn't really like this mask much ): will check out the tag later. thanks! :)

    @rae - kaya i didn't like it. i tried another aloe mask but different brand. if it makes me break out again, i must be allergic to aloe vera LOL

    @nia - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gellie! :) Thanks for the visit! I just find lip gloss is more fun ala Serena. :)
    Thanks for sharing the review. I haven't tried one yet from Etude. But I used Skin Food masks, the rinse off types. :) Have a Great Day!

    Best Regards!
    www.chicsassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have almost the same prob with EH masks gellie!i was having a hard time with mine because the fit around the eyes and mouth did not fit perfectly as well:( unlucky me:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Des - How is the Skin Food masks working for you? :)

    @Gie - The Watsons fit my face perfectly! Try that one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello gellie! nice blog by the way, i tried this mask before and i love the soothing feel it leaves my face. i didn't have any breakouts after using it though. anyway, it was nice meeting yo last night a MedChef's party. follow my blog too!

    http://phoebethefoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...